Filing A Complaint

If you have questions, comments, or concerns about a school authorized by Education One, please follow these steps:

Step 1: If the concern is related to a school staff member or school specific incident, please contact the school for information about its grievance process.

Step 2: If the school administration is unable or unwilling to address your concern, contact the school board and inform them of your grievance

Step 3: If the school’s board does not effectively resolve the situation, you may contact Education One with your grievance. Please be able to provide a thorough account and documentation that illustrates the grievance process you have gone through.

Education One Contact information:
Lindsay Omlor-Director of Charter Schools

Phone: (260)665-4600